Zafu Polyester Zen Black
- Zen Black Zafu Cushion filled with Polyester fibre filling
- Quality UK made Meditation Cushion
- Filled with Polyester fibre - Springy yet reasonably firm support achieved by the use of a manmade fibre
- Cover: Made from strong 100% Cotton Drill
- Approximate Dimensions: Diameter: 36cm (14.2”) x Height: 18.5cm (7.3”) Weight: 1kg
In the Japanese Zen tradition a zafu (meditation cushion) or wooden meditation stool and a zabuton (flat mat) define a meditation space wherever they are laid out.
Blue Banyan makes its zafus conforming to the classic design but ensuring by the quality of production and finishing we require that the meditation cushion gives excellent comfort and support during even lengthy meditation.
The sleeve of the zafu is made out of heavy-gauge 100% cotton fabric.
It is filled with polyester fibre (the same used to fill regular cushions and pillows) to give a springy yet reasonably firm support achieved by the use of a manmade fibre.
Our zafu design features a hidden zip to allow the user to make adjustments to the firmness of the cushion by removing or adding some of the filling. The zafu can be easily cleaned and maintained in its pristine condition by occasionally brushing it down using a stiff brush dipped in lukewarm water.
The zafu has an integral carrying handle and is easily portable (approx 0.95kg weight).
Image colour may differ slightly depending on the browser you are using.