Zafu Buckwheat Tibetan Maroon
- Tibetan Maroon Zafu Meditation Cushion filled with Organic Buckwheat Hulls
- Quality UK made Meditation Cushion
- Filled with certified Organic Buckwheat Hulls that moulds to the shape of your body as you rest
- Sleeve made with strong 100% cotton drill
- Approximate Dimensions: Diameter: 37cm (14.5") x Height: 13.5cm (5.3")
- Approximate Weight: 2kg
In the Japanese Zen tradition a zafu (meditation cushion) or wooden meditation stool and a zabuton (flat mat) define a meditation space wherever they are laid out.
Blue Banyan makes its zafus in the UK, conforming to the classic design but ensuring by the quality of production and finishing we require that the meditation cushion gives excellent comfort and support during even lengthy meditation.
The sleeve of the zafu is made out of heavy-gauge 100% cotton fabric.
It is filled with Organic Buckwheat, an agricultural product that moulds to the shape of your body as you rest on the zafu to give gentle and comfortable support.
This quality of the filling is maintained over time as the Organic Buckwheat does not compress with use.
Our zafu design features a hidden pleat to allow the user to make adjustments to the firmness of the cushion by removing or adding some of the filling. The zafu can be easily cleaned and maintained in its pristine condition by occasionally brushing it down using a stiff brush dipped in lukewarm water.
The zafu has an integral carrying handle and is easily portable (approx 2kg weight).
Image colour may differ slightly depending on the browser you are using.