Meditation Toadstool (Tulipwood)
- Compact yet stylish alternative to traditional meditation stools
- This single legged stool is designed for kneeling meditation
- Available in two sizes, see Product Details for more information
- Cushions and Carry Bags in a choice of colours are available to purchase seperately for this item
- Made in the UK from American Tulipwood
Our Meditation Toadstool is a compact yet very stylish alternative to the traditional meditation stools for kneeling meditation. Please allow for some wobble, the toadstool may not be 100% sturdy due to the nature of the single legged design, the toadstool provides support for kneeling meditation.
High quality and elegantly styled using American Tulipwood sourced from managed sustainable woodlands.
Tulipwood is a hard wood yielded from the tulip tree found on the eastern side of North America. The sapwood is creamy white and may be streaked with the heartwood varying from a pale yellowish colour to olive green. The green colour in the heartwood will tend to darken over time on exposure to light and turn brown. For more information please refer to our Guide to Woods We Use.
Available in two sizes:
Regular: Approximate Dimensions: Sitting platform: 21cm high at back and 18cm high at front. Seat: 31cm long, 16cm wide. Clearance (floor to seat): 15.5cm
Large: Approximate Dimensions: Sitting platform: 25cm high at back and 21.5cm high at front. Seat: 36.5cm long, 17cm wide. Clearance (floor to seat): 19cm
Approximate Weight of each stool: 1.4kg, this can vary due to the natural materials used.